Battle of Basra
November 11th, 1914
1914 (Published 07/09/2021)
My Video Game Let’s Plays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxD7TBqM9aZ4RV0lkKctag
- Wikipedia.org: Battle of Basra – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Basra_(1914)
- First World War.com: Battle of Basra – https://www.firstworldwar.com/battles/basra.htm
- Wikipedia.org: Mesopotamian Campaign – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamian_campaign
- Hurst Publisher – The Battle for Basra: https://www.hurstpublishers.com/1914-battle-basra/
- OUPblog The Battle for Basra: https://blog.oup.com/2014/12/1914-battle-basra-first-world-war/
- National Army Museum – Mesopotamia campaign: https://www.nam.ac.uk/explore/mesopotamia-campaign
- World History Project: Battle of Basra – https://worldhistoryproject.org/1914/11/10/battle-of-basra-1914
- Long Long Trail: Early battles in Mesopotamia – https://www.longlongtrail.co.uk/battles/the-campaign-in-mesopotamia/early-battles-in-mesopotamia-basra-and-qurna-1914/
- Buchan, John, Nelson’s History of the War Volume 1 Aslan Press 2008
- Keegan, John, The First World War, Vintage 2012 Kindle
- Catherwood, Christopher, The Battles of World War I: Everything You Need to Know, Allison & Busby May 22, 2014
- Meyer, G.J. A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918, Blackstone Audio, Inc May 24, 2012
- Beckett, Ian F.W.’s Ypres: The First Battle 1914, Routledge; 1st edition (July 27, 2006)
- Lettow-Vorbeck, Paul Emil von “My Reminiscences of East Africa”, Amazon Kindle – March 5, 2013
- Walter B. Rogers, Edward T. King & Victor Military Band. 1914 La Brabançonne. Victor, Camden, New Jersey. Audio Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.94/.
- Edward T. King, Emil Keneke, and Victor Military Band. Deutsch-Oesterreichisches militär potpourri. Victor, Camden, New Jersey, 1915. Audio. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, http://www.loc.gov/item/jukebox.1993.
- La Madelon, performed by Amparito Farrar written in 1918 and retrieved from Archive.org on 3-10-18 https://archive.org/details/AmparitoFarrar
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of accounting, taxation, historical education, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.