More British General Aylmer Hunter-Weston shenanigans. Also, sorry for the late post for it.
1915 (Published 09/09/2022)
My Video Game Let’s Plays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxD7TBqM9aZ4RV0lkKctag
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Battle_of_Krithia
- First World War .com: https://www.firstworldwar.com/battles/krithia3.htm
- Manchester Evening News “The Third Battle of Krithia: 100 years on since one of the bloodiest days of World War One for Greater Manchester: https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/third-battle-krithia-100-years-9388491
- Time Graphics: https://time.graphics/event/836734
- World History Project: https://worldhistoryproject.org/1915/6/4/third-battle-of-krithia
- SouthHampton FC: https://www.southamptonfc.com/news/2020-06-04/third-battle-of-krithia-anniversary-southampton-football-club-4-june-2020
- Australian War Memorial: https://www.awm.gov.au/collection/E84365
NEWSPAPERS (all newspapers retrieved from https://newspapers.com)
- (1915, June 19) “Undying Valor of Allied Forces at Achi Baba; An Eyewitnesse’s Description” The Ottowa Citizen (Ottowa, Ontario, Canada), pp.2.
- (1915, June 3) “Australians Fighting Well”. The Gazette (Montreal Quebec, Canada), pp. 6
- (1915, June 20) “Allies Have Difficulty.” The Journal and Tribune (Knoxville, Tennessee, USA), pp. 2.
- (1915, June 12) “No One Bothered to Describe the Gallipoli Side” The Journal (Meriden, Connecticut, USA), pp 3.
- (1915, June 20) “Allies Have Hard Task at Dardanelles but are Advancing” The New York Times (New York, New York, USA), pp 75.
- Buchan, John, Nelson’s History of the War Volume 1 Aslan Press 2008
- Keegan, John, The First World War, Vintage 2012 Kindle
- Catherwood, Christopher, The Battles of World War I: Everything You Need to Know, Allison & Busby May 22, 2014
- Meyer, G.J. A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918, Blackstone Audio, Inc May 24, 2012
- Canakkale Turkusu – Ottoman WWI Song, performed by İhsan Ozanoğlu. –and arranged by Muzaffer Sarisozen.
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of accounting, taxation, historical education, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.