The British decide to do some marsh hiking.
1915 (Published 03/17/2023)
My Video Game Let’s Plays: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZxD7TBqM9aZ4RV0lkKctag
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achi_Baba
- First World War.com: https://www.firstworldwar.com/battles/achibaba_jul.htm
- Imperial War Museum: https://livesofthefirstworldwar.iwm.org.uk/story/38280
- NZ History: https://nzhistory.govt.nz/media/interactive/achi-baba-panorama-gallipoli
- Jstor “Gallipoli’s Shambles: Allied Operations Around the Turks’ Fortress of Achi Baba: https://www.jstor.org/stable/45322301
- University of Glascow: https://www.universitystory.gla.ac.uk/ww1-biography/?id=2933
NEWSPAPERS (all newspapers retrieved from https://newspapers.com)
- (1915, July 24) Liverpool Daily Post and Liverpool Mercury (Liverpool, Merseyside, England), pp.5
- (1915, July 30) Liverpool Echo (Liverpool, Merseyside, England), pp.6
- (1915, July 30) Newcastle Daily Chronicle (Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wwear, England), pp.5
- Buchan, John, Nelson’s History of the War Volume 1 Aslan Press 2008
- Keegan, John, The First World War, Vintage 2012 Kindle
- Catherwood, Christopher, The Battles of World War I: Everything You Need to Know, Allison & Busby May 22, 2014
- Meyer, G.J. A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918, Blackstone Audio, Inc May 24, 2012
- Canakkale Turkusu – Ottoman WWI Song, performed by İhsan Ozanoğlu. –and arranged by Muzaffer Sarisozen.
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of accounting, taxation, historical education, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.