1915 (Published 05/05/2023)
- Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Chunuk_Bair
- Fields of Rememberance: https://www.fieldsofremembrance.org.nz/research/battles/1915+battle+of+chunuk+bair.html
- Auckland Museum: https://www.aucklandmuseum.com/discover/collections/topics/the-battle-for-chunuk-bair
- New Zealand History: https://nzhistory.govt.nz/wellington-battalion-captures-chunuk-bair
- Remuera Heritage: https://remueraheritage.org.nz/news/105th-anniversary-of-the-battle-of-chunuk-bair/
- Stuff.Co.NZ: https://assets.stuff.co.nz/interactives/Gallipoli/gallipoli-overview/phone/what-happened.html
- Buchan, John, Nelson’s History of the War Volume 1 Aslan Press 2008
- Keegan, John, The First World War, Vintage 2012 Kindle
- Catherwood, Christopher, The Battles of World War I: Everything You Need to Know, Allison & Busby May 22, 2014
- Meyer, G.J. A World Undone: The Story of the Great War, 1914 to 1918, Blackstone Audio, Inc May 24, 2012
- 📰 NEWSPAPER SOURCES (all retrieved from https://newspapers.com – April 27, 2023)
- (1915, Aug 26) Birmingham Daily Post (Birmingham, West Midlands, England), pp.7
- (1915, Aug 11) Birmingham Gazette (Birmingham, West Midlands, England), pp.1
- (1915, Aug 26) Huddersfield Daily Examiner (Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England), pp.3
- (1915, Aug 11) Birmingham Daily Mail (Birmingham, West Midlands, England), pp.2.
- (1915, Aug 11) The Daily Telegraph (London, Greater London, England), pp.7
- Canakkale Turkusu – Ottoman WWI Song, performed by İhsan Ozanoğlu. –and arranged by Muzaffer Sarisozen.
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of accounting, taxation, historical education, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.